Taoists are Laozi Lovers

The title of this blog is the "un-Koan". Nothing to get. Just a statement of fact, wrapped in a terrible pun. ...But it suggests that I am a taoist. I don't claim that. But I am a "Laozi Lover'...

Saturday, January 01, 2005

New to blogging



I have been around the web now for about ten years. I had a personal web page for years, but I didn't maintain it. It just sat there. When I dumped AOL, I lost it. Now I have no place to broadcast the mp3 of Mark Fisher's poem, "The Pub". Maybe I can do it here - not sure.

Most of what I post is on Radio Paradise on the comments board, and in various forums. I started the PEAK OIL forum there. Serious stuff. I can't always take it myself.

The "avatar" above is my usual identifying mark on RP, although, like most RPers, I usually don the apropriate avatar of the day (Monday is "Mugshot Monday", Wednesday is "Hump Day", Friday is "Make Out Friday".

2 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger bhd said...

I don't believe I've seen your hump day avatar.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger newwavegurly said...

Didn't realize you were keeping a blog, Lemonhead. Glad I saw the url in your RP profile!!! :hug:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home